I just deleted my emo blog post which is posted for nearly a week. If you are lucky maybe you have read it but I guess the probability of at least 1 person reading is less than 0.01% :)
I JUST CANNOT WAIT FOR 30 SEP 2010 to come and that very day to end asap. After in deep thoughts for this past few months, I seems to realise alot of things.
I realise my 2 biggest weaknesses. Maybe I should not say it out since it is my weakness =P
1st weakness - Unable to speak up even if I faced any trouble
2nd weakness - Indecisive. Can't really make decision on my own.
Even now I have someone who can spare me a listening ear, the problem is I will also not tell him or her. I find that there is no point telling or "complaining" about it as it wouldn't really help :) It only makes that person know how I am feeling that's all. So dun bother asking me ya ^^
When one is sad, it is best not to blog. y?
1st - What make you sad will cause you to feel sad. So you will feel sad for the 1st time.
2nd - When you think about it. You will feel sad the 2nd time, 3rd, 4th, 5th and etc.
3rd - When you blog about it. You will feel sad saying the same old thing again. It is like a snowball effect.
That's y the best solution is to end it by not thinking about it anymore and bury all your sorrows deep within you or the best is throw them out totally ^^ and not stop mentioning anything about it :) easier to say than done so... hehe
pokeyz
8:00 PM