Suddenly I feel so free after ytd last main exam. But there is actually somethings for me to do. I need to arrange all my study materials on my table and keep them in the store room. I need to arrange both softcopy and hardcopy of this 3 years in poly.
I seriously dunno what to do for this period until my NS enlistment date which I dunno when will it be. Maybe I should take up the CFP course or driving lessons??? I decided not to take the CFP course last time is mainly because I think I need a break. Anyway I will be taking it if I am really bored just that there will be nobody to accompany me anymore.
I decided to come out with this fear theory. Thanks to my tuition students.
Has anyone wondered how come some students will be more hardworking or behave very well in class at times??? This might be mainly due to the word FEAR!! If one is afraid of the teacher for not doing his/her homework, he/she will confirm try his/her best to finish up the homework assigned to him/her.
So if the students are afraid of the teacher, they will remain quiet most of the time. Now I know why my primary school results are better =X It is the same logic like being afraid of being late for class then you will try to be early most of the time. This shows that being afraid is not a bad thing after all...
I strongly believe that parents play an important role in their child's education when they are still young. Some parents are actually giving their children too much freedom. I think parents should spent time to guide their children. Maybe I was guided by my mother to study when I was young that's y I gt this mindset.
I cannot wonder what will happen to one student of mine in the future. He is the only one in my whole class that still had problems with multiplication table. If he can't get the basic right, how is he going to survive in the long run. And they are like so enthu... I ask one qns everyone is like fighting to say the ans out. LOL..
Long time since I upload photos on my blog so I just upload this photo. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

pokeyz
5:34 PM