I am currently 18 years old in tp accounting course.
Like to play games, watching animes and LISTEN TO CHINESE SONGS.
Like to play all kinds of sport: table tennis, badminton, basketball, cycling and swimming.
One more year to finish my diploma... Jia You!!! Jia You!!!
Pok Siang
I am now 21 years old having my NS now at HQ SCDF.
Sianz NS for 2 years :(
ORD at 7th April 2010. vv long hor!!!
Like to play games, watch animes and listen to lots of Chinese songs.
Dun really like too much sports but I like swimming and cycling.
Now playing
☆ Music Box ☆
Any chinese songs wan me to upload feel free to tell me, I will try to upload them :D
Can he stop thinking for awhile??? Now there is lots of worries inside this poor guy. When time goes by, everyone will start to think even more. I really hope I will nv grow up and can remain as the little cute kid when I was young!!!
So what's waiting for me in the future?? Seriously, I really dunno... I feel that there is really no point thinking and even planning it. So what does financial planning do?? It is just a set of fake documents whereby we try to make the report look good and able to meet any "goals" that are not far too unrealistic.
There will be changes in life everyday. People do change for the better or even for the worst. Humans are just weird creatures and why do they have to make everything so confusing? Having different thoughts and personality making everyone so different. But does thinking affects one's personality? I doubt so. Maybe I still living in this innocent world of mine. Do I really have to change this simple thinking of mine?? Haiz...
I also feel that I had problems acting fierce sometimes unless I am "really" pissed off. That's y I dun think I am suitable to teach tuition. I think if the student nv do his homework, I will not scold him but instead talk nicely to him. LOL.