Last day of 2009, I kinda miss the fun in 2009 :( I seems so relax with only AA elective last sem. Even though I still rmb camping until nearly midnight in sch. Kinda stress but anyway it is still a good experience rite???
Now... At the start of new year, test and test and projs PLUS APPOINTMENTS coming my way.. I hard problems falling asleep this few days. my mind just cannot stop thinking. Thinking about what to do on friday, sat and sun. What to teach for primary 3 maths? Do I have time to finish my AP? How am I going to celebrate my brother bithday? Lots and lots of stuffs.
I was counting sheeps last night. But count halfway all those thoughts pop out. then count sheeps again then trying my best to turn off this freaking irritating brain of mine. I think I will suffer in year 3.2 sia. Tell me what to do??? I am really damn lost.
Just hope everything will pass by asap. And since I had done my best, I WILL NOT REGRET ANY DECISIONS I HAD MADE. offically declare myself stressed =X haha... Once stress hopefully i can be alone at times... going to fully utilized my time soon :)
pokeyz
1:45 PM