I am currently 18 years old in tp accounting course.
Like to play games, watching animes and LISTEN TO CHINESE SONGS.
Like to play all kinds of sport: table tennis, badminton, basketball, cycling and swimming.
One more year to finish my diploma... Jia You!!! Jia You!!!
Pok Siang
I am now 21 years old having my NS now at HQ SCDF.
Sianz NS for 2 years :(
ORD at 7th April 2010. vv long hor!!!
Like to play games, watch animes and listen to lots of Chinese songs.
Dun really like too much sports but I like swimming and cycling.
Now playing
☆ Music Box ☆
Any chinese songs wan me to upload feel free to tell me, I will try to upload them :D
I am bored... I got no place to go and nothing to do since my sister is having her PSLE... I think some ppl might heard the complains about this year PSLE Math Paper. It is really hard I guess. This is one qns I got from the yahoo news.
"Jim bought some chocolates and gave half of it to Ken. Ken bought some sweets and gave half of it to Jim. Jim ate 12 sweets and Ken ate 18 chocolates. The ratio of Jim’s sweets to chocolates became 1:7 and the ratio of Ken’s sweets to chocolates became 1:4. How many sweets did Ken buy?"
Let x be the number of sweets ken bought. Let y be the number of chocolate Kim bought.
1:7 is 1/2x - 12(sweets eaten) : 1/2y 1:4 is 1/2x : 1/2y - 18(chocolate eaten)
To form 2 equation. (DIFFICULT PART) Must make 1/2y become 1/14y by dividing by 7. (1:7) and (1/2y - 18) become (1/8y - 4.5) by dividing by 4. (1:4)
Then SUB 2nd Equation into the 1st Equation 1/8y - 4.5 - 12 = 1/14y y = 308 chocolates
Then choose any equation to put y into it. For me I use the 2nd Equation. 1/2x = [(1/8)*308]- 4.5 x = 68
The ANS: 68. This qns is hard but solve-able leh.. The thing it is hard is the ratio part making the algebra more confusing. I think the students were not taught so much on algebra and the difficult part is on forming the 2 equation. I formed the wrong equation at first too. I forget to divide by 4 or mutiply by 4. Because ratio does not mean =. 1:4 does not mean 1 = 4. And I think it is difficult for them to use "x" and "y". They had not learnt simultaneous equations i guess???
陶喆-暗戀
I think this song is better than the 火鸟功. The lyrics is meaningful and good.... From 2:28 to 2:31, see his smile... HAHA!!! Then I thought he calling but he is not the one calling. Zzz. "暗戀 = I'm lonely" COOL rite??? 可是谁也不能阻止我 我要暗恋你 :)