Happy Children Day!!! Being a bad tuition teacher, I nv get a gift for my student(neighbour). HAHA. Nvm I think I go find something to give him or just wrap up one goodie bag suggested by someone.
I have been counting the boring days in office. Plus today is a total of 7 boring days in office. Luckily tmr I will be on job at marina square. The senior was actually asking 2 VTs out on job. So he chosen the guy I previously talked about and me. After a while, he say he might bring only one along and would tell us who after lunch. In the end, he chosen me. I was like happy of cos. But that guy like sad sia. Cos even though I was in office, some of them will find me first for jobs to do.
I think he will be bored to death. Until just now 4 plus, they persuade one senior to giv them work to do. Then the bomb came, they are asked to print letters of engagement and arrange them in alpha order I think. They did not manage to complete by today so they still gt something to do tmr. And I tell him stop complaining that he cannot finish the work tmr. Because tmr 1.30pm he needs to go for firm prep then still gt hundreds over letters to arrange. I tell him no job also complain gt job also complain alot to do. He say he is not complaining and he is just worried about not able to finish on time. And he say he is happy that there is work to do. Kk fine!!!
Cos that time I tell him to read up something useful about audit, he tell me "I NOT LIKE U, I FINISHED MY STUDIES LE" Fine with me too!!! is true anyway... He rather stoned there or chat than read. Plus he dun dare to go all the illegal website like facebook. And that time, I tell him take cargo lift can directly go up 19th floor so that u no need to change lift at 17th floor. U guess what he say.... HE say "CARGO LIFT IS FOR CARGO AND HE IS HUMAN NOT CARGO" and when he take lift that time today, he told the 2 other VTs "I like to take cargo lift" =.= FINE!!!
Anyway if he is a TP student, I going to tell him... TP does not suit him cos in TP, HUMANS TAKE CARGO LIFT TOO... No link sia. Now I think he is really half a sissy. Haiz. Now I feel abit bad talking behind his back. Maybe he treat me as a friend or maybe he does not. He is the type of person whereby his mood is shown out along with his actions and attitude. And I am the type of person who will smile even if I am angry or bullied. Therefore, I think I am the scary type of person who usually hide my own feelings that only I know it myself. Cos after teasing or arguing with him, I rmb I said sry to him and tell him I dun wan argue with him le. But maybe he thinks he is right so he nv say sry to me or whatever la I forget le.
I dun really hate him la. I just feels that if he is really frustated or what I better not go near him. His moods really make my day worst that's what I hate cos he nothing to do, I also nothing to do rite??? I think he is also pissed with me but i dunno for what reason. I dun mind losing a friend :P but luckily i only gt 2 more months to go. I just blogging to make myself happy :) Haha. Now I feel alot more shiok... FIESTA TMR :) wait for my photos...
pokeyz
8:00 PM