This 2 days of SIP, I was like tracing transactions from the bank (money receiving in or out) to the receipts of the Company(invoices). Look at numbers and the invoice no. until siao... Is like checking thousands of transactions to match with the receipts. Finally finish by 4pm today.. The person was like quite shock and she said so fast finish le arh??? But I think this type of job will only let us do. Now I feeling that they only making use of us. Should get rid of this type of mindset... If not, I always have a sad face during SIP :(
Today, when we were going home the weather is very windy. Luckily, Bedok stop raining after I alight at my bus stop. I saw so many ppl taking umbrella and wearing raincoat. I thought it is still raining heavily. But when I walk under the rain, it is like only drizzling. But the drain is like flooded. Haha..
When reached home, I saw my sis eating this. Does not taste like ice-cream but I think it is tiramisu?? Not bad quite nice :) So I ate one too :P After slacking for an hour. I realised I going to teach tuition and havn't bath... Then realised my brother snatched my bathroom :( nvm forgive him le.
Sian after tmr I dunno when I can go client place again??? Today there is a change in my booking. I was booked for 1 day... LOL. then after that 4 weeks NOT being BOOKED. Sianz. Waiting for tmr to come :)
My floor :)

Small cockroach around the place in office and even in MY DRINK

Flooded drain


Tiramisu??

pokeyz
10:19 PM