Ytd watched Blood Ties with Ren Hao, Ren Han & Sung Ming... We thought it is like a super scary movie. By the look at the posters, it look scary. BUT THE STORYLINE IS VERY SIMPLE. It is a 1 hr 50 mins show but I can use a short paragraph to tell the story. This is because they keep repeating the parts until it form a big and clear picture. There are like scenes repeated for 3-4 times. I should not be the spoiler but I think it is not scary but bloody and the storyline is not that good so not really worth it.
After that I went to buy my formal shoe cos the whole sole dropped out. Really thankful of renhan accompany me to buy my shoe. After that I went to meet my parents at expo... And ate my dinner[shark fin soup :)] in the food expo. Then went to john little sales to buy my formal shirt and pants. So happy gt new shirt, pants and shoe to wear :) BUT I SPENT a total of $131 :( my one month tuition is spent in one day. OMG!!!
Today is a super boring day. I dunno what to play sia. Then I slowly do my reflection. Play psp halfway do halfway. now downloading new game :) haha. hopefully the bleach soul carnival i know how to play cos it is in jap.
pokeyz
9:53 PM