4 more days to Tax paper!!!
Still havn't touch tax notes since last wed (during tax tut). Ytd really super waste time. Spend nearly a total of 2 hrs fetching my sis from sch, to tuition and from tuition. Plus busy gathering documents for SIP application in the morning. Since I will be going be to malaysia on friday afternoon, I have to settle all the required stuff b4 I go.
Why do I say I spend 2 hrs fetching my sis here and there??? because her tuition teacher was late and came only at 4.10pm - 4.15pm plus I was waiting for the rain to stop. cause I can tell that the rain will stop in a few mins.. Then it really stop in a few mins. I really getting more and more pro in telling when the rain will stop :P Then when I reached home, I have to fetch my sis in 1 hr time.. LOL. She tell me to reach there early cos I will cfm have my handphone to accompany me(let me listen to songs) Waited for 30 mins :( then straight away buy dinner. Dinner bought at 6pm also must wait 20-30 mins :(
Plus at night teaching tuition, so 10pm then free. So I do not dare on the com to send zhi cong any file, hope he understands why :) But the worst is 10pm ming zhong zhu ding was showing on channel U. So equal to half study half watch in the living room. In the end slept at 11.30 plus, after really study for less than 1 hr.
kk today shall be different. I go call my lazy bro to settle all the rest of the stuff. COS YTD HE PLAYED DOTA THE WHOLE HALF OF HIS DAY!!! Zzz... Back to studies :)
The recent mv I uploaded. The girl inside looks like Hebe abit :) Both of them so skinny. I think she look nicer than hebe leh maybe is because hebe hairstyle always change and some of her hairstyle dun like =X
pokeyz
8:09 AM