I am currently 18 years old in tp accounting course.
Like to play games, watching animes and LISTEN TO CHINESE SONGS.
Like to play all kinds of sport: table tennis, badminton, basketball, cycling and swimming.
One more year to finish my diploma... Jia You!!! Jia You!!!
Pok Siang
I am now 21 years old having my NS now at HQ SCDF.
Sianz NS for 2 years :(
ORD at 7th April 2010. vv long hor!!!
Like to play games, watch animes and listen to lots of Chinese songs.
Dun really like too much sports but I like swimming and cycling.
Now playing
☆ Music Box ☆
Any chinese songs wan me to upload feel free to tell me, I will try to upload them :D
Actually the countdown is to stress me. But like to no avail. My brain is very naughty. It includes the free days/time in between exam period for me to study. So currently I am still playing. I have played since afternoon till now... I keep asking myself "WHEN CAN I STOP PLAYING AND START STUDYING?" Internal controls must take place.
To me the 1 week study week, really like holiday sia. No need go sch and no need wake up early in the morning. Since we only have 1 week of holiday after main exam thanks to SIP. I going to treat this study week as holiday too :) so I gt 2 weeks of holiday :) YAY!!!
Hopefully SIP will be fun. Must enjoy every moment we are having now. So no matter how tough or bad SIP can be, I must still experience and learn from it. Look at the bright side, allowance are given plus recession(hard to find job nowadays).
Ytd I went back to sch to print the cra revision lecture and frs. Should not have gone back to sch in the early afternoon. Quite a number of ppl are hogging the printers to print past year exam paper. I was quite pissed off by ppl who do not really know how to use the printer and the worst is there is one group of ppl hogging it. It is only until 4pm then I managed to switch lab and print all my stuff at once within 30 mins. Waste 1 hr plus of my time... I think I not blogging in a 2 weeks. Stopping myself from using the internet soon :)