My mind is in a swirl. I dunno whether I should go for training today... I asked renhan if there is training today but he said he not going because he is having test today and tmr. So I wish him all the best in his tests. But I still dunno if I should go... And not just training making me so vexed up.
I think I not going to score well for my main exam =( During lectures and tut, I started to feel scared. I dun understand a thing. I seriously dunno what my mind is thinking and everything is like chunk inside my head. Everyone of it gt tangle up. From consolidation to accounting for associate to provision to contingent liabilities to adjusting events, etc. Then back to Advance Accounting teaching consolidation and accounting for associate. Why does CRA stop teaching consolidation and AA starts teaching it? And it becomes harder with AA concepts different from CRA concepts. CONFUSED... Now I hate consolidation =P
This is what my horoscope said... You're feeling a little too concerned with the latest round of stress -- you may need to ignore that nagging voice in your head, at least long enough to get some rest! Things should even out soon. I dunno why sometimes it makes sense as if it can read my mind. Cool rite :)
pokeyz
3:14 PM