Feeling abit guilty after making ppl cry today. I think I did not shouted at him or directly scolded him. I just say even if u don't know how to do, u should not leave any blank. Ok la maybe I am a bit harsh on him, cos I can tell that he really dunno how to do. Today I make him cry, ytd I make my mei mei cry. And it is around the same time (12pm).
My mei mei cry is because she was arguing with me about putting units for exams. But for that I did raise my voice =X Because sometimes she really thinks she is very smart and thinks she is always right. But the fact is that her attitude is very bad and not say VERY smart. I think sometimes I cannot really stand her.
Sometimes I said to myself dun care about her. If she wants to play let her play all she wants but in the end... Everyone still cares for her. Today, I even print out a math exam paper for her to try. Hopefully she can do well for her SA1. I think doing well in exam is the best mother day present for my mother cause she dun like us to spend money getting useless things for her =X And one more thing is call papa during mother's day =D I think I can named her as problematic girl girl. (so many problems to settle with her)
pokeyz
1:33 PM