I think I gt a problem with sleeping.. I cannot seems to fall asleep easily. And after I had slept for 7 hrs, once I was waked up. I cannot fall asleep again. Will keep rolling around until 30 mins - 1hr b4 i buay tahan wake up le. Sometimes I really admire others who can sleep for like 10 hrs plus. No matter how late I sleep once I hit the 7 hrs will wake up. So I need to sleep at 10pm. Cos standard waking time is always 7am - 9am.
I accepted my neighbour offer le. Her pri 5 child (wen shu) cmi de for exams. Ytd I go ta ting ta ting, and found out he always fail his sci from pri 3 to now. He also fail his eng de but dunno issit from pri 3 to now. Anyway, I gt my ways to help him and tutor him. Overall it still depends on himself. I think teaching does not only means teaching what he is learning but explaining to him about the importance of studies too. So tonight, It will be my first time teaching. All the best!!! I must believe that I can help him at least get a pass for the rest of his pri 5. His SA1 is coming this May. Still got less than 2 months. Ganbatte!!!
pokeyz
11:03 AM