Arghhh muscle ache the whole day. Lack of sleep too. Need to wake up to teach wen shu tuition. Exams coming and I dun have enough time. Due to lack of time, I have no confidence that we will pass his english and science. Only teach him 6 lesson so far. I told him to read storybook but he nv read them. Giving excuses like cannot borrow sch library books and at home dun have. So I lend him one of storybook and tell him to read aloud to me. How do u think he is suppose to pass his english if he dun even want to read. I cannot possibly waste 2 hr to ask him to read a storybook. I think I should list out the area he is weak in and tackle them one by one.
So I went down to his hse and ask his mother if he gt storybook to read. In the end, his mother found a few. I explained a few things to his mother hopefully she can forced her child to read more. And her mother told me under my influence wen shu started to like science =D
Then at night went to help out yvonne to carry her things from the uni hostel back home. Watched "I Do I Do" at their house. Super funny. Hokkien also gt present tense, past tense and past participle. So reach home around midnight le. Once reached home, saw 2 xiao qiang at the stove there. Ah Mei scared like hell but wan to see so keep hiding behind my back. Zzz. In the end, I killed 3 cockroach in total. The third one scare my brother and super hard to kill crawl around like mad. LOL.
Later going sim lim square. Maybe need spent money fixed new com. Dun think getting 2 com is a gd idea. Cos my naughty mei mei dun wan me teach her tuition even my mother pay me and she was wasting her time playing facebook and flash game ytd. Haiz. dunno how she is going to survive for her PSLE. She is considered fortunate that she gt so many people concerned about her studies.
pokeyz
10:29 AM