Happy April Fool Day!!! Seriously long time no blog. Not because I dun wan to blog but cannot... I also long time nv update my blog songs. Since after my 5 years plus Acer desktop keep restarting and finally go boom. Cos my laptop cannot convert chinese character song file. and uploading on imeem need to be in mp3 format. So i lazy to change the songs name from chinese to han yu pin yin. Now even my laptop also go boom. At the start when it is loading the startup page is like super long and laggg. Who tell Acer company so stupid to have its only servicing to be at Jurong that side. If I were to send there will took me 1 hr to reach and 1 hr to come back home too.
Been working a few days. Quite stress working cos when u see the amount of paper on ur desk u have to call to inform, you feel like... haiz... thankfully the colleagues there is very good. They offer to help me call :D I think they also finish doing their stuff then they help me. Cos they are in-charge of calling too. Up till now I dun really know some of their names. I think beside me being the youngest there, still gt one xiao mei(dunno her name). I only gt one colleague email address :D cos she always talk to me (both of us sitting facing each other) Always call me xiao peng you. LOL.
In my dept, I realised all of them are da jie jie(aunties :P) only 1 or 2 guys. Wa so scary sia female roamed that place. Anyway I enjoy working there cos the people there are nice. That's all I think I should go blog hopping now dunno what to do.... Haha
pokeyz
1:17 PM