Ytd just finish my exam. but so suay my laptop start to have problems when I was about to shut down when I going for my last exam paper. I remember I just on the computer in the morning to print out the int fin 2007/2008 main exam ans. Then on msn to chat with 3 ppl. After that go view a few ppl blogs. Then I pull down the screen(not put standby mode only blank screen it) to continue studying. Then after a while pull up the screen again to off the computer. After that the mouse started to lag lag when I move around. Is not like lag lag abit. Is alot.
HELP!!! Haiz. now backup halfway then the lag start again. need force shutdown or go safemode to backup. anyone knows the problem to solve this??? my brothet say is hardware problem cos this is a bugcheck 124. I think the ram not enough cos now the ram usage is 900MB. OMG... is like the memory keep depreciating... from 900 MB usage can support then after 20 mins cannot support le then lag. I switch to vista basic scheme now 700 MB usage then can support, I think after a while 700 MB also cannot support le so I shut down first.
Do u think is that 1 of my ram spoilt or some application causing the memory leak or virus, spyware causing the serious lag??? So many things to do but quite lazy to do cos backup stuff very confusing. All my data very messy so I dun like. Now my computer this situation head more pain...
pokeyz
8:24 AM