Dunno what I have been doing this few days. haha. I only managed to finish 2 tut hw in 3 days. This few days have been hanging around with bananas. Almost see them everyday except today.
9 Nov 2008
Wake up early just to go calendar's house to chiong the FI&M articles. So morning went to eat with my cousins, uncles & aunt. Once I reach my cousin hse kana shoot. Haiz. My fault for not joining their gathering... Sry dear cousins. Then from 10.15am-4pm was doing FI&M articles. Now still have to do the concepts on the articles on a ppt slides. Tmr still got project at 11am. Need to print CMA 2 lecture notes too... kk till next time :D
8 Nov 2008
I have been tidying my table for the whole afternoon. Morning I went downstairs with mama and meimei to get me a spectacle. Last since I checked my eye is last sem. My eye degree is like less than 50. But I checked again today, it raises to 100 Left 70 Right. Waaaaa. Scary lor. Spent $165 in one go ;( sob sob... Then who tell me to put a dollar coin inside the toy machine arh??? (ah mei lor) Then I wanted to press it out cannot... have to turn :( tio scam sia... In the end gave the toy to ah mei. Haiz.
At night, I was like so shocked that 9 ppl wan to come my hse. The 7 yellow banana & 2 blue banana just came to somewhr around whr i live to pass me my birthday present which have past like less than 1 month. Actually is not the timing of when they pass it to me but it is the heart that counts. THANKS :D
Looks so tidy :D so proud of myself :P


The Toy that I waste my 1 dollar on

My 18th birthday gift from the bananas

Tag Replies
To Jeremy ~~~ Erm the hawker centre is really called Blk 511. Dun believe can ask around :D
To Angeline~~~ Haha vv shocked indeed. kk u pass me the list asap ba. Then I slowly find the songs for u whenever I free. Cos I dunno y I feel very tired and stress nowadays. esp. when I have lack of time. ALL THE BEST FOR UR O-LVL :D
pokeyz
9:28 PM