Ytd I was working as usual. On my way to the office I overshot by one building so I have to go one big round. LOL. And the workload is getting more and more. Everyday have to key in 50 records into the excel. But I keyed less than 50 records for the first day and second day. So the rest over will just have to key in the next week plus another 50 records. They have 3000 plus records for us to key in so they are hiring more ppl. YEAH!!! Monday can make more friends le.. Maybe I later I see half of them all I know de =PPP I good at remembering faces k...
Erm ytd I actually work until 530pm. Then I told jeremy if he wan to meet up earlier at 6pm with me instead of 7pm. Sh!t... I GOT OT until 630pm.

Then by the time I msg him he already boarding the train le. Pai Seh... Since I meet him at 6pm and I reach at 7pm means I late for 1hr... I know he feel like bashing me.

A thousand apologies... Sry Sry

Pls accept my apologies.

Hehe.
This are the ppl who turned up for the meeting.
Banana-ians: Me, Jeremy, Jun wei, Wei Jie, Steven, Kailing, Alison, Joey, Cindy.
CSC Members: Kuo how, Chester and Taiyu
Our Da Jie Kai Ling told us to meet up but dunno whr to eat our dinner. So we end up chatting while walking around looking for where to dine at. So we took 1 hr to settle down at a japanese restaurant. Having too many ppl is always a problem finding seats that everyone can be seated together. But it is also an advantage that we have 12 ppl in total... We are entitled to sit inside a VIP room. A whole room for ourselves. COOL!!! The food not that nice but the most important thing is I have fun today :D We played "zhong ji mi ma" and "go-back-jump" in the room and the laughter is like quite loud i guess =P Then Kai Ling got trick by Wei Jie so called magic trick. Kai Ling also bully the newcomer Taiyu. He just started to know how to play the game "go-back-jump" and He is the one have kana the banana forfeit. which is to shout loudly at mrt station: "I am a super suai ge hahaha(in chinese)".
Dun just because I recongize someone from TP which I dunno who is she does not mean I always look at TP mei nu only =P I vv guai one leh.... haha. Sry Alison.. Is not the about the miscommunication (I understand English de leh =D ).. Is my fault I think u know ur place better than I do =P
Send me the photos for the camp and banana gathering whoever have them Thanks Thanks. I will be blogging about the csc camp in details soon. I think next week.... haha
pokeyz
12:17 AM