Sunday. I went out if my family to Escape Theme Park. We have asked our relatives to join us too. But in the end they dun feel like going so we end up going there without them. But I understand why they dun feel like going. Because once u been there b4, u will not feel like going there again. Unlike going to genting, thrice the fun there =P
So we went there around 11 am. And we are deciding which one to ride first. So we went to ride the family coaster. The coaster is not high enough I think it is only fun for the kids not the adults.
2nd Ride - Bro, Sis & Me


Next ride, the Inverter. Haha Super Scary. They flip u upside down and stop there for like 2 sec during the ride. Then for safety reason, the bar pressed super hard on ur legs. So when flipped upside down that time, my leg almost go cramped.. After this ride, my mother did not feel so well. I think too 刺激 for her le. I must salute for her bravery for riding such rides. I ride this for 2 times. Hehe. The rest of my family dun dare to accompany me for the 2nd rides so they help me take photo lor.
The Inverter


My Bro, Sis & Me

Me

Waaa got that type of shiok plus scary feeling

Phew Finally Done

Guess who is the photographer??? Still can take photo when the thing moving so fast and the photo not vv blur. My Brother lor. Thanks Thanks :D
Then we went to ride the pirate ship. I heard that by sitting at the last row the more scary it is. So I sit at the last row and my brother sit at the other end of the last row. Really more scary but it will stop at the highest point and the lowest point for awhile. In the end, me, my bro and my sis ride for 2 times.
Walking to the Pirate Ship

Me

My Bro & Sis

My Mama, Bro, Sis & Me

After that, we went to play the GO-Kart.. For the beginner track must have 2 ppl to ride. One person driving while the other one enjoy the ride.. My mother finally got a chance to ride a car... 1st round I worried that she will bang onto something so I guide her first. Then she dun dare to step on the gas pedal fully. So I told her to step it when we going upwards. 2nd round I let her drive herself. Then at the last part when we going down that time the road is curved and she continued to step on the gas pedal abit. BANG!!! I saw that coming and quickly turn the steering wheel for her. kk no big deal anyway just a bang. then the person ask my mother u ok anot... After this incident, she dun wan to drive solo at the advance track and I think for safety reason she better not.
Papa, Bro & Sis

Waiting for our turn

Enjoying the ride while Brother driving

My Mama & Me

My Brother & Sis

My Papa & Sis

At the advance track the slope going down is long and there is a sign showing slow down. but did not care :P Just step the gas pedal all the way for the whole ride. Then they told us to stop at the somewhere near to the slow down sign. I did not really slow down. I start pressing brake when I almost hit the front car. BANG!!! haha. My brother more pro. He look at my father taking photo of him then go wrong lane for stopping then BANG!!! pushes the car in front of him to BANG all the 4 car in front. PRO!!! =P
Brother

Me

Then went to ride the ferris wheel and kite flyer. Went into the haunted house, it is automated once u walk pass. I think we scare them not they scare us. HAHA...
Ferris Wheel - My Papa, Mama & Sis

Kite Flyer - Papa & Sis

Then The Flippers.

Whole Family Without Me

Then after lunch at BK. We went to ride the Choo Choo Train. LOL... Such kiddy rides dunno who rides it..
Stupid Jocelyn go knock her head on the roof of the train.

Jocelyn so happy riding choo choo train...

Another one smiling all the way =P

Anyway I rides it for one time only =P

2nd Rides - My Mama, Brother & Sis

My sis really no luck sia spin the lucky wheel 2 times and get have a nice day. The 1st try just missed the 1st prize then get have a nice day.
Last ride, Wild & Wet. After that ride, when my brother and me wanted to get out of the boat. The ride operator told us dun stand up.. We damn shocked. LOL. In the end, I told my brother let's go, I am wet enough le dun feel like going for another round :D
Start of the ride - Papa & Sis

Start of the ride - Bro & Me

End of the ride - Papa & Sis

End of the ride - Bro & Me

Revolution & Rainbow is under Maintenance...

Dun have a full family photo cos did not ask other ppl to help us take pictures.. Sry Haha :D
pokeyz
10:06 PM