Sry for not blogging ytd. Due to having table tennis training until 9pm ytd.
Guo rong cheated our feeling saying the new teacher-in-charge will be here to check on us. But it is actually the new teacher-in-charge who cheated him. He did not come and check on us. By the way, our coach was not there to train us ytd. Should not have go for training. haha SLACKER :P
Ytd was also my first day to visit Ernst and Young Office. My first experience there was.... IT WAS WONDERFUL... They have a very nice view from their office. Cos their office is facing the sea. And I should have taken a photo and keep it as memories. But too bad I did not :( Anyway I think is good to work there while looking at such a nice view to destress...
I also agree with the one who is in charge of me during work that "STUDYING IS THE BEST INVESTMENT ANYONE CAN EVER ASKED FOR."
Today went out with Ken, Calendar and Samuel, to NTU for the stock challenge talk. I found that I was starting to get a bit lame :P LOL. We talk a lot of lame stuff and was like laughing all the way. We set out in the morning from EAST to the very end of WEST. then went to eat lunch at jurong point. Later we decided to go to bugis to window shop. So we went from the WEST to the CENTRAL. My brother took quite a long time to choose his bag so hopefully samuel and calendar was not pissed off :P THEN WHERE'S KEN??? LOL. He just disappeared when he reached city hall station. Erm... who could he be meeting??? haha. The answer will be quite obvious i think :D
After that we went to sim lim square to eat our dinner. We wanted to shop there but like nothing to buy there and Sim Lim's uncles like cheat ppl money with fake goods sometimes. So after dinner just went home.
pokeyz
7:52 PM