Actually I did not feel like blogging today cos I just came back after meeting work friends. Today is the last day for some of them. So we decided to plan a farewell dinner for them. So I will not blog about what happen during the dinner. I will wait until the photos are here.
So this morning, I talk to Woon Che about me not able to work until 17 Oct due to having competition. Is like 500 bucks more leh. Haha. Then I try to help Mag & SH to get the job until 17 Oct. But Woon Che do not have confident in them calling the FC. Then awhile later Kenneth that gang came to work liao. So I cannot talk much le. Then I send a msg to Woon Che to choose who is going to work until 17 Oct asap. Cos we will have the time to find other job.
Then Clover, Shawn, Kin Man, SH, Mag & Me are going to draw lots for who is going to do the fax copy, pending copy or sorting. Kin Man changed his mind and give up this job to Kelly or Fiona. So the both of them draw lots. And Kelly got the job.
Then draw lots again to choose which 2 to stay until 17 Oct. Both Kelly & Mag choose. And Mag chosen OUT. A bit sad la but they looks happy not working. Maybe this few days gt the slack aura.
Everyone went to cineleisure to eat BK. Then play pool together. Is like super bonded kay. 16 ppl eating BK and play pool. A huge number indeed. It was raining when we are eating so Woon Che told us we can go back to work until the rain have stop. Super good la. But the rain stopped at around 1.30 pm which we are suppose to return to work. We drag until 1.55pm then reached the office. Once reached the office Woon Che offered us ice cream to eat. The ice cream is from the Boss (Kai Wang). Played PSP and DS. Then slack slack awhile b4 Shawn and Me sort out the forms into abc category.
Time to release from work le rite, we take photos around the office lor. Even in the lift. At first there is ppl in the lift with us. Then we take it all the way up until 15 storey and come down then up to 9 storey and get down again. Haha waiting for the photos to be uploaded.
pokeyz
11:47 PM