Tmr will be last day of work for some of my work friends. But I dunno why luck is coming my way. I will be working for extra 2 more days until friday and Mag and SH will also be working with me. And is like out of the 10 ppl, they choose 6 ppl out by drawing lots. Luckily the both of them get in too =D
So today super slack in when working. We are like having party inside the room la. Kelvin saw a new tin of biscuit came in this morning so he go take the whole tin inside the room and take a few packets out from it. Then the pantry aunty told him, the biscuit is for the staff who worked OT. HAHA. We went to Taka's Cold Storage to buy snacks and Cuttlefish plus a box of Ferrero Rocher. We use white paper to pack the Cuttlefish and Ferrero Rocher. We write THANKS AHHH!!! on the Cuttlefish b4 passing to him and force him to open it. Haha. I think buying cuttlefish is meaning that we fired him rather than we gt fired :P Then in the end we pass him the Ferrero Rocher with all our wishes up there. See we so good rite...
Gossip time :PPP I think kana influence by Mag and SH. Haha maybe it is a good thing???
Inside room ppl : Cindy, Ming Hui, Kelly, Fiona, Kelvin, Kin Man, Shawn & Me.
Outside ppl : Kenneth, Yen Ling, Qiu Yuan, Clover, Jonathan, Siew Hwa & Mag.
The inside ppl say Kenneth and the 3 girls(not including sh and mag) vv dao. Cos they nv even say Hi in the lift. So the inside ppl dun like them. They gossip about Kenneth 1 on 3. So actually 6 ppl got chosen and Kenneth was one of them. There are 3 ppl inside the room chosen which not close to him. Then the other 2 is SH & Mag, they dun like him also. So I think after he knew about it he give up working extra 2 days to Clover. Then he came up with excuses y he giving it up.
Then Woon Che go tell them, we say the 4 of them vv dao. Kana stab at the back by own supervisor. kk fine!!! Luckily got 2 spy outside :P Thanks vv much Mag & SH. So Kenneth purposely come in the room and say hello to all of us. So damn shocked. But his attutide dun seem like he come and really say hello. Then end of day, he pass by our room and say "byebye I not that unfriendly one" something like that. Quite pissed off. Dunno la tmr last day see him le.
Meet up with Alison and Kailing to eat dinner tgt and pass Kailing her bdae present. They nv eat dinner with me and watch me eating my chicken rice. LOL. Then I talk all the way while eating super weird la. Sry to weijie asking u to come but after I finish eating gtg training. In the end cannot surprise Kailing sia. Then I havn't write my wishes too. Anyway she appreciate our effort is enough le rite Alison??? Nvm I think we will make ur bdae more grand k? haha if they all agree la.
Saying about luck previously, I left my shoe bag in the sport hall. So when my father fetch me home then at the carpark then I realised. WTF!!! I thought it left behind at the taxi stand. But luckily it is locked up in the Table Tennis cupboard. Really must thank them for helping me keep my shoe safe. But wat should I wear for work tmr. That's my only shoe :( Damn Suai lorr.
pokeyz
10:25 PM