Today work is so much better than past few days. But still abit stress with the workload... Keyed in 7 Records only today...
This morning I checked kelly records and she checked mine as usual. Still got a number of mistake. But I think mine will have a few errors too cos ytd type really damn fast. Then Kelvin did not come today so Woon Che tell me to help him checked too and told me to relax he will cut down my records from 50 to 25 only today =D After I finished checking, I thought I was asked to compile all the data together. So I go compile, COMPILE SUX... MAG AND SH DUN TRY TO COMPILE I TELL U... if not u will be prepared to started asking ppl alot of qns if the data did not tally. Luckily, I compiled halfway Woon Che took over me. He say he must teach us the easier way to compile but in the end nv teach.
Then he told me to type in the code of the FC(Financial Consultant) into a new spreadsheet so he can quickly ask those FC who have yet hand in their form to hand in asap. So I did not have time to key in the 25 records I took earlier this morning. Siao liao. Then I clever enough to include the 25 records into the spreadsheet too :D Luckily my earlier batches with missing data which is needed to call the FC, Woon Che said standardise one person to key in all that. So my workload reduced to merely nothing. HORRAY!!!
Tmr 7 more ppl will come and work :D tmr I think I needed to mentor them. Haha.
Some ppl really decorate their work desk until super cute and nice to look at.


Now no chance to look at it le. We moved location from starhub center to SP Buliding.
Songs updated:
武装的蔷薇 - 神木与瞳
满满的都是爱 - 梁静茹
下雨天 - 南拳妈妈
pokeyz
8:55 PM