So damn tired... I got no idea y ytd I have no mood for training. The coach wanted us to play the 6 pattern but me and brandon managed to play only 3 of them.
Actually I did not feel well ytd, there is a little pain in my stomach when I left off from home for training. And I was surprise to see shaun waiting for bus at my nearby bus stop. I went towards him and so call "struggle him". haha. And he was like hey!! and from his look I can tell that he dun wan me to touch him :P and he said that his body vv sticky. And he thanks me once again for the water tech project.
He said that the project we get A for it. But I think we did not score well for the project. Cos if not my water tech should get a Z. The lecture quiz and term test I did very well leh. He said his water tech from borderline jumped to a C+ so confirm is the project A. Anyway I dun care le at least I did not get a B+. And he wanted ryan and me to meet up someday to play table tennis. I will get sick of it sia :P
I really dun feel like training ytd. So in the end the coach called us to stop and play match. Whoever team loses will have to run around the TP track for 2 rounds.
Team A: Coach, the 3 girls, yan jie & monk(dunno his name :P)
Team B: Me, Renhao, Renhan, Jason, Raymond, HoiShek, Collin, Brandon, Jie Chun
Everyone have to play with one another from opp team starting from score 5:5
So the coach confirm win all the 9 boys and I think in the end he did.
In the end, WE JUST LOST BY ONE MATCH 26:28. cos if draw no need to run ma. I was really lucky ytd, played 6 match won 4 lose 2.
No choice but run lor, nv knew running can be so tiring... Long time no run le. and NAPFA test coming next year. I going to start exercising during this holiday..
Last night slept so late but dunno y still wake up at 9am. then wanted to sleep but cannot seem to fall asleep. So I played PSP for an hour b4 getting myself out of my bed. Then watched a drama series also dunno what's the name of the drama series but very touching. It is all about wedding. I learnt something new today :) The bride must wear the wedding gown she likes and marries the one she love then she will be the happiest bride that day.
pokeyz
1:57 PM