I am so happy that so far all my coursework I manage to scrap off with an A. Left PCA tmr, Hopefully it is an A. then all my coursework grade will be an A. And is up to me to maintain all the A's to pull up my gpa. I keep telling myself I have to pull up my gpa now if not there will not be an hope for me and my future. haha.
This is the sem to help me pull my gpa greatly. I really regretted not studying so hard for my year 1.1 I thought most of my coursework was doing great. but in the end CSA and POM I got an B instead of A. A difference of 1+1 can be that great. and thanks to commskill 1 too. and next sem there will be commskill 2. SIANZ.
Haha. I really enjoy this sem. Even though some ppl might find samuel a bit busybody or other things. but so far I think he is not as bad as wat some of u have thought. And this sem is the only sem whereby all my projects were A. Must really thank all my group members : sam, dalina, mag & huishan. Thanks for putting in effort for the projects and listen to me nagging at all of u sometimes. Hopefully we can still be together as a group next sem and produce the same good and high quality of project for the teacher to mark :D really appreciated all of your help.
Time to mug. haha slack too much nowadays.
pokeyz
8:53 PM