Last since i recovered from my sickness, I was like eating durian almost everyday. I think I going to get sick soon. haha. I find that I started coughing abit everyday. But really can't help it, I cannot really see my family members eating happily in the living room. Even if I lock myself up in a room the smell will get to me anyway. So I should not care and eat eat eat. Must 享受人身. muahaha.
Today is a really bad day for me. I dunno what happen to me. Sian. I really must blame my brains for not think hard enough today.
I make a damn stupid mistake k. Dun laugh at me cos is like damn common sense.
At first, I completed the test in 40 mins. Then I got a feeling my GST input and GST output in wrongly added. I go the redo the test even though I have 20 mins left.
I DID NOT EVEN BACKUP MY DATA B4 REDO-ING THE TEST. Sian la. I always backup data b4 posting for the accpac project and I think they know I will confirm backup de.
BUT TODAY I DID NOT BACKUP. Where is my the other self?
In the end, I completed the test once again. And I thought of the GST again. This time I am really confirm my GST for the 1st attempt is correct. I should not go redo the test again. And I left with less than 5 mins.
1st time data in the computer gone but the printed report is with me
2nd time data in the computer and printed report still have BUT is WRONG.
I SHOULD NOT HAVE REDO THE TEST AGAIN. OR I SHOULD BACKUP THE 1ST ATTEMPT DATA. ZZZ. If u have the same scenrio u will confirm backup cos if u cannot finish, u can still hand up the 1st data up.
Anyway, I was luckily I managed to finish the 2nd time that I redo. And I changed the report I printed in the 2nd time. But hopefully I can still get an A.
Really upset now. Should not think about it but cannot help it. Cannot stop myself from thinking of the stupid mistake i made. I shall play game the whole day and dun think about tut hw for now.
Actually wanted to watch dark knight today but since I have no mood better watch it next time.
Hopefully can forget about it soon!! :D
pokeyz
1:37 PM