I am currently 18 years old in tp accounting course.
Like to play games, watching animes and LISTEN TO CHINESE SONGS.
Like to play all kinds of sport: table tennis, badminton, basketball, cycling and swimming.
One more year to finish my diploma... Jia You!!! Jia You!!!
Pok Siang
I am now 21 years old having my NS now at HQ SCDF.
Sianz NS for 2 years :(
ORD at 7th April 2010. vv long hor!!!
Like to play games, watch animes and listen to lots of Chinese songs.
Dun really like too much sports but I like swimming and cycling.
Now playing
☆ Music Box ☆
Any chinese songs wan me to upload feel free to tell me, I will try to upload them :D
每个朋友都嫌他家太偏僻 (Selina: La La La La) 第一次来居然还会感到害怕 (Selina: La La La La La) 喔拜托 别闹了 环境优美空气新鲜的好地方 (Selina: La La La La) 好歹袁惟仁跟他老爸也曾经搬来他家楼下 (Selina: La La La )
(想一想) 想一想 不是因为胖哥他也不会跑来玩音乐 (Selina: La La La La) 作音乐让我唱他写的假 Hip Hop (Selina: La La La La La) 其实他的歌都很芭辣 (Selina: La La La La) 不信可以上他部落格去听他唱一下 (Selina: La La La La)
Selina OS: 喂喂 Test Test 喔 不好意思 由于 Key 订得太高 我们副歌的部分呢 就请当家花旦 Hebe & Selina 帮忙唱一下 来宾请掌声鼓励鼓励
Hebe: La La La 靠着窗听袁惟仁弹吉他 他认真创作的哼哼唱唱 Selina & Hebe: 爱情傀儡征服和梦醒了 都变成了主打 Hebe: 靠着窗半夜听着袁惟仁弹吉他 Hebe: 他认真创作的哼哼唱唱 Selina & Hebe: 一点一滴筑音乐的梦想 就要像他一样
Ella RAP: 今年的他 已经二十六岁 卖过的歌曲其实用两只手就数的出来 但是他还是爱创作 爱音乐 爱爱爱 就像对岸很火的那首 老鼠爱大米一样爱