Haiz. Nowadays really boring cos nothing to do. So everyday still gt time to tag ppl's blog or can say spam their blog :P
★Today I realise that a lot of quiz la and projects coming my way. I go vbus to print out the POM Mind Map for topics 3 and found out they even hav survey for us to do. Lazy to do all that. Listing out from most important to the least. Comm skill nid to go find research for the next week test on tue. POM gt one important group discussion to do cos nid dicuss on the disussion qns and the project. CSA nid to do the web design still hav to dl the trial Dreamweaver MX and quiz to do for Chapter 1, 4 and 5. Apel still nid me to do the fishy survey. Mirco econ still nid to find article for the project(havn't started thinking of which topics to choose). Financial accounting ROX the most :) No Project only tutorial. YAY. But most of of the sub nid to do tutorial sia. ★
Head vv pain liao. Dunno wat to do first. I try to finish all by today la. OMG my sister juz finish her exam. Arghhh sure come disturb me de la (play games lor). Nid at least 1 week to finish all this le. Nvm I go kitchen study :P Nid to plan my time vv well cos wed and fri vv late come back home due to table tennis training.
Yay going back ngee ann on tue to check out wat the principal do to the sch le. I think go there at 2pm ba and study in library from 11am to 1pm. Who say JC life vv stressful? Poly life oso vv stressful leh. Haha :D But nvm I will try to blog whenever I hav time.
pokeyz
10:29 AM