My com spoilt le so nv update for so long le. Haha. Now can use but sending for repair.
Today juz return all the items back to NTUC le. No nid to go back anymore le. Funny things happen when I was working there.
I still can rmb the last day. It seems like the most happiest day tt day in NTUC. Cos I keep laughing. Wendy told me tt she vv scared cockroaches. Always is her husband kill for her. Got one time her husband nt around, she take a blanket cover herself and take "Bagon" to spray at the cockroach. The more she spray the more the cockroach fly. She say vv scary sia. Lol.
Zaibon also scared of cockroach. Die one she not scare but still moving one she can scream. Haha.
On the last day nothing much to do de so I slack in store listen to YES 933. Cos 12pm to 2 pm gt top 20. Haha. At 3 pm plus nearly to 4 pm I was in store helping a bit while talking to zaibon and maria. I think a lot quite a lot of ppl in store chatting wif me at tt time. Haha.
Next few days going to malaysia. Haha. Shd hav a lot of pics coming my way. Muz relax this few days after getting out from hell.
pokeyz
6:21 PM