Today was so unlucky. I make spoil my mp3 earphone. Haiz. Now hav to find time to buy a new one. Finally can buy headphone le. Haha. I damn tired today. Cos gt a lot of stock and maria is so useless. When time is up, she disappear. I was seen by Lee Fong and was ask to stock up the Powerpac electronics b4 I can go home. So I no mood le when going home tt time. Sry kryssie if I gt give u a dao look. Haha.
so sad la. break le. hav to use lousy earphone now.

Now I noe how maria is like. She is like shit la. Cos I noe tt kwee ling aunty oso hate her. When she first come, kwee ling aunty talk to her nicely. But she vv wat la. So she hate her oso. Now I noe how bad her attitude is. She thinks tt she finish all the things can le. So always anyhow do de. All ugly stuff is her art piece. Haha. She like to stuff things oso. She stuff the tissue paper like so flat then ltr no ppl wan to buy le la. Her laugh is oso terrible. But I everytime make her laugh de. Shit sia. How to stop her??? I oso dunno how I make her laugh. So I everytime avoid her. Ytd kwee ling told me tt maria said tt she was once a teacher. Lol. sure fake de. Haha. Ducky gt one new uncle in ur department dare to talk back at Lee Fong sia. I admire his boldness. Haha.
Ytd was vv sianz. Time pass vv slowly. Every afternoon shift vv gd but boring. Then every morning shift gt a lot of stock and always go back home 15 mins late. Haiz. Which shift better ne? Ytd I hide from Lee Fong. She say after break come help her call customer and tell them to redeem knives. I finish break le go office dun dare turn my head inside cos i heard her talking. I make my thumbprint le quickly go out. Haha. When she going home tt time. She page for me. I still dunno is me. Cos she page is number de. I no number wat. And she today page my name. Lol. I now confuse le. The number issit really me? Nvm la dun care her. So today she hav to call a lot of customer. Haha. Gd for her. Shd wish her all the best for slowly calling.
pokeyz
9:22 PM