An old lady was so pro tt she could actually push a fairprice trolley up an escalator. Haha. In the end lost balance and toppled down. So sad la. When I saw a few team leader and the boss surrounding at the escalator there. I went to check wat is all the commotion about. I juz saw the old lady sitting down at the bottom of the escalator. And Lay Choo kept telling the boss tt the old lady say her back vv pain. The escalator was already shut down. And a lot of ppl wan to use the escalator. Some juz walk up and others use the stairs. I really pity her la. I heard ppl say she fell from quite high. Some say they heard her toppled down. Still hav total of 4-5 bom. But the office ppl say alot of old lady still dun learn their lesson. Still so stubborn and stupid to push the trolley up using the escalator.
I can imagine her pain. For an old lady to fell down from an escalator tt high, I may cost her her life. If she fell down from the stairs it will be different. In the end she was send to the hospital. Kryssie still ask me gt help her anot. Haha wat can I do? Haiz sad sia. I actually wanted vernie to help me tripped back the power at the electronics side as I needed to help customer test whether the eletronics is working anot. But since she is so busy, I wait for Lee Fong to come lor.
Luckily today not much stock come. Juz tt a lot magazine come nowdays. The quatity of each type increases by a lot. Hav to think how to stuff them on the shelf and make them still look neat and tidy :)))
pokeyz
8:53 PM