Nowadays vv busy le. A lot of stock come in. Cos they not coming in stock after CNY. Muz wait until a few days after CNY then will coe stock. Now the top vv packed wif stock. Basement too. All cannot put up anymore dump it near the place. Nxt time easy to restock. Haha. Kelvin tell me he vv slack today can come out and talk to me. Same as kryssie la =) gd nxt time come out often. I vv boring. Kelvin today oso noe tt not all my stock is light.
Funny sia today. Got 1 uncle ask me where is the exit. I point outside and he say "can go from there meh". Lol. Today gt one aunty(promoter) last day at work le.(shd be la maybe friday). She keep talking to me. Haha. Gd wat I can put up stock and talk at the same time so not boring.
Now two finger injured le. Today accidentally poke the pen knife into one of my finger. And the other one is finger de skin crack cos too dry. The 2 finger bleed today. Lol.bleed a bit only. Shd bleed more go scare Lee Fong =)
Maria say tt she is once a tution teacher. All sub oso teach. I ask her whether she teach go anot? U noe wat she say? She say "of cos gd la if not how she teach for so long". Lol. Since she teach so long y she dun wan continue to teach? I oso noe y she always stuff the stock and dump everything(as in anyhow do la). She thinks tt she finish all the stock she can go home. Lol. I oso noe tt. But sometimes there are a lot of stock
pokeyz
8:39 PM