☆ ME ☆
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Pok Chang

I am currently 18 years old in tp accounting course.
Like to play games, watching animes and LISTEN TO CHINESE SONGS.
Like to play all kinds of sport: table tennis, badminton, basketball, cycling and swimming.
One more year to finish my diploma... Jia You!!! Jia You!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Pok Siang

I am now 21 years old having my NS now at HQ SCDF.
Sianz NS for 2 years :(
ORD at 7th April 2010. vv long hor!!!
Like to play games, watch animes and listen to lots of Chinese songs.
Dun really like too much sports but I like swimming and cycling.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now playing

NOTHING :)


☆ Music Box ☆
Any chinese songs wan me to upload feel free to tell me, I will try to upload them :D

Yes933
Top 20
Internet Radio




☆ tagboard ☆



☆ link ☆
☆Jennifer☆
☆Yvonne☆
☆Jocelyn☆
Kelvin
Apple
Hui Shan
Contest
Choon Keat
Wei Ting
Cindy
Kelly
Yan Ling
Zi Jing
banana (s)Banana-iansbanana (s)
CSC-Bananaians
Alison
Jeremy
Jun Wei
Kai Ling
Mei Jun
Wei Jie

CSC
CSC Blog
Chloe
Huiya
Jesslyn
Shimin
Shuni

AnF
Allan
Cheryl
Chu Wen
Hiu Ching
Krystal
Lie Ken
Lyncia
Magdalene
Samuel
Sebastian
Shiyu
Xiaomin

Table Tennis
Cheng Boon
Colin
Hui Ting
Jia Jie
Leck Hui
Liu Ying
Raymond
Sheryl
Susanna
Tse Yun
Wei Liang
Xue Li
Yanci
Yan Jie
Yan Ping
Youming
Tp Table Tennis

4R5
Mrs Cheong
Xin Yuan
Yun Hui
Aletheia
Liu Ying
Nazri
Sandy

☆ archives ☆
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
December 2007
February 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
August 2010

☆ aims ☆
Get a laptop
MP3 phone
Get gd results
Have more friends

☆ credits ☆
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Wednesday, January 24, 2007 *
There will be a cat slping in the basket of my bicycle everyday. I juz park my bicycle under my block last 2 days. And this 2 days I will sure find the cat slping inside. So I juz give it a wake up call. Luckily, the cat nv pee in inside.

Today was not a vv gd day. Gt a lot of nasty customer. Gt one customer scold krystal like vv 爽. Shoot at her like machine gun. So sad la. Cos i oso dunno wat happen. The damn old uncle was like lala here and lala tt(I oso nv heard wat crap he is saying). I was juz stacking stock and turn left and saw the old uncle hand like not happy keep pointing at dunno where. I move closer and saw krystal being scolded. She vv suay got scolded 2 times le(since she started working). Cos a lot of customer thinks tt new staff especially student dunno how to do things. But they r vv wrong. Even though we r new and we r still learning, this does not mean that we do not noe how to do things. We r not tt gd to be bully de. We gt our rights too. We will not juz let them hurt us.
I met a customer who cannot relax and calm down de. He dunno tell me dun fake cos when i fake vv easy to be notice? Hai ya. He speak so fast I did not catch wat he say. He was like vv wat la. The tone he speak is oso different. Not nice at all. During lunch break, some staff was discussing about customer stealing la and they vv nasty all this things la. I was like so happy cos I seldom will met this type of customer. But how I noe tt i was so suay to meet him. He even threaten me saying "if u dun show me where r all the different types of hair brushes I will make sure u will resign tmr." Lol. Like I scared of him like tt. First, He has no right to sack me as he can only complain. If I continue to work tmr after he complain, i will sure serve him again to make him feel pai sei. Cos the tone tt he use to say makes it feel like he sure make me resign. Lol. Second, he has no rights to threaten me. Haha. So I juz show him the place cos dun wan to make this small problem into a big one. ltr supervisor and boss nid to handle it. After tt he demand the price of the hair brush he is holding. I wan to go to cashier there check price but he vv stupid sia. He say "dun take the brush away from me u juz tell me the price." I shout at him (maybe is shout cos I think I sound vv loud cos his voice oso vv loud). I say "check price" like 3 times. Then he say ok. After tt, I tell him the price. He wans me to find the cheapest price. Lol. Means he is not tt rich la. Still say I sure resign. Wan save money on hair brush = no money hire lawyer to sack me. If he complain I sure will continue to stay de. Cos he stupid ma. Haha. Then I show him the cheapest hair brush and ask him whether he wans it anot and tt is the cheapest? He say go outside buy even cheaper and juz walk away. Lol. This prove tt he gt a bit mental problem cos I can tell tt he cannot calm down and talk nicely. Maybe he wans to find trouble la. But of cos I will sure invite him to come everyday if he wans to find trouble with us. I think he is picking on new staff. Haiz dun hav the chance to scold him. Cos this kind of ppl nv scold, they dun noe tt they scold us we will not feel hurt. Fun sia scold ppl on blog. Haha.
Today an new uncle come. He vv hardworking work non-stop. The ah boy (brandon) was transfer to other department. Haha. Ytd wendy waste her time teach wrong person le. I bet ducky sure vv happy tt wendy waste her time. Haha :)


pokeyz
9:29 PM