Who wans to go Kbox? Muz tell me. Jenn u muz sure go, along wif my kor, hao and yvonne. Anyone wans to go can tell me oso :)
Today damn sianzzz. Nothing do feel like slping when at work. Haiz. Only warehse come stock at night. And tonight not much stock. Doing night shift sure can slack. But boring. I help remove the cashier plastic bag. cos blocking all my stock. I put them all in L-trolley and push it near to the place. Did not expect tt plastic bags in a box is heavy. I thought plastic bag is so light but a box gt 2000 plastic bags. OMG.
I like to ask ppl for phone number. Gd wat make more friends. Now I think I gt 10 more friends le. So happy :)
I hope I dun hear any more Chinese New Year songs anymore le. Now juz feel like listening to my favourite chinese songs. So boring everyday hear same thing. But the english songs they play not bad sia. I try to influence kryssie to hear chinese songs by sending all the recent and nice songs to her. But my plan fail. So sad sia. Nvm I will continue to influence ppl to listen to chinese songs, cos nxt time China will be better than USA due to the large population.
Today I was like shivering after hearing something. A staff (malay de) call me " Hi dear".
It was like damn disgusting la. Haiz who to blame? Blame me or her?
Ducky wan?(showing design) If kryssie like it ask ducky buy for u. Say u will think of him whenever u wear it ;)

back of T-shirt(the last duck is ducky cos he lazy wat dun wan work stay at home play games only)

Orange de blue one a cashier bought le

So nice la all this speaker. Dunno which one to buy. Want to use for MP3 so no nid to put earphone but quite big and my MP3 highest volume le the sound still vv soft. Still deciding :)






pokeyz
12:56 AM